Wednesday 11 September 2013

Hair Dilemma

Having had quite short hair for a long time now, I am desperately trying to grow it but it's just such a long process. I've been trying now for about a year & although it is getting there, it's certainly not quick enough.
I go to my hairdressers - Sodeaus - every six weeks but just to tidy up my hair and my wonderful hairdresser Dannie is under strict instructions not to cut it short even if I cave in and beg her.

As I regularly moan about this lack of hair growth, my wonderful friend Gemma recommended & kindly brought me some Lee Stafford hair treatment, this is designed for hair that never grows part a certain length, definitely for me! 

Available from most hair retailers,
I get mine from Boots who offer the full range and often have offers too.  
It is really reasonably priced at around £7.99 per pot and there is a full range of other treatments also available. 
I've now been washing my hair with it everyday for the past week - as instructed - and it is finally starting to work. Although it is a bit of a pain having to wash my hair daily, it is actually keeping me hair really strong and soft so I can't thank Gemma enough for suggesting it.
I'll certainly be buying more from the range to ensure the hair grows even faster and it has the added bonus of smelling great!

Do you have any tips for growing hair that I could maybe try as well?  

No comments:

Post a Comment