Thursday 19 June 2014

Body Art

You may recall back in July last year I wrote about a tattoo that I really liked the look of and I wanted to signify my strength at coming through some challenging times. 

<Read the previous article>

Well two weeks ago I finally got around to having that tattoo done. 

The design changed slightly from the original but the meaning remains and I now have a constant reminder of the strength that I have and will continue to have. 

The lovely Hayleigh at Lady Pirates in Leigh-on-sea inked this one for me and I just love it. Every now an then I catch a look of it in the mirror and it's there to just tell me, 'I done good, I got through it, I'm still smiling, what amazing support I have around me'. 

Photo: Day 7: Got my tattoo to remind me of my strength over the past 18 months. The heart is for all of you who have supported & loved me during this time - you know who you are. #100happydays

What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment