Wednesday 20 November 2013

Nobody said it was easy...

Just a couple of the wonderful things I'm going through this week: 

* Chapped & blistered lips
* Feet cut to bits
* Sore boobs
* Constantly cold

The cold weather is so tough to train in that I'm actually scared now about how hard it's going to get as the winter really kicks in. 

It's currently around 3 degrees when I've been going out in the mornings to start my run & with it set to get colder this week I'm not sure how I will get through it. I'm following the Virgin London Marathon Beginner's plan which has me doing varying distances 6 days per week. 
I can tell you this is a lot & having gone from someone who run whenever I fancied & mostly when it was dry & light to now running in the dark & all-weathers, it's definitely pushing me to my limits! 

I've been told about various remedies to alleviate some of the problems and any others would be really welcomed! Feel free to comment with your suggestions! 

Nobody ever said marathon training would be easy, but then again no one told me it'd be this hard either!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment