Wednesday 25 March 2015

Dressing like a Princess!

Kate Middleton is my style icon! She looks fantastic in everything she wears and I particularly follow what she wears on royal visits and charity dinners. I regularly see that everything she wears will sell out in minutes and generally these items are completely out of my price range. 

Since she's been pregnant with her second baby and as you know I'm pregnant as well, I've been keeping my beady eyes on her maternity wardrobe. 
Again, most items I couldn't afford, that is until last week when she stepped out in an ASOS dress!
As always she looked fabulous, of course it helps that she's radiating the pregnancy glow, a pregnancy symptom that I seem to have missed altogether. Within minutes I tried to buy the dress and it was already sold out, well of course it would be, it is a bargain at £35!

Thinking I had no chance I gave up. 

The following day my friend Gemma had a look and weirdly enough they had just added a couple of the dresses  in my size! It's fate, Gemma jumped on it and quickly ordered me one. Minutes later they were sold out again. How lucky was that?! 



The dress arrived yesterday and it's lovely, as it's maternity there is plenty of room for bump to grow into. It'll look lovely with a pair of wedges in the summer and is very flattering to all your other pregnancy lumps and bumps! 

Finally I own something that Kate also does! I wonder what will be the next item I add to my maternity clothing collection...




No comments:

Post a Comment