Thursday 25 July 2013

Diet Disappointment

I’ve been on a Juice+ Complete diet for the past 4 weeks. This consists of a protein shake for breakfast with rice milk, fruit snack, another shake for lunch, raw veg snack in PM, less than 600 calorie meal containing no carbs & drinking 2/3 litres of water per day.
I’ve also been running except the last 10 days when I was unable to due to injury. I took some before photos & weighed myself using the boots BMI machine.
So today was the 4 week deadline.
I took my next phase photos & compared them to my initial ones, in my eyes no change although I can see a lose around the chest (I’ve barely got any so this is not an area I wanted to lose it!).
I thought I’d check out the weight situation anyway & see so off to Boots I went before work.
I’ve lost 7lbs & 10% of my body fat. This wasn’t as much as I would have liked especially because I’ve really been trying so much.
So I have another 3 weeks to go until my birthday & I’ll be continuing the Juice+ for two weeks then doing a final week of slim fast. I’d really like to have lost a stone in total so need to work really hard for the next 3 weeks.
Thankfully I’m back running so that will certainly help.
I’ve got a very small dress to wear as one of my birthday outfits so have to get toned to wear that for sure!
Watch this space & feel free to spur me on in anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment