Wednesday 31 July 2013

Strength

Having had several tattoos I am contemplating another. All of my tattoos mean something special to me (except one which I really dislike because of the lack of meaning), I've seen one I would really like & it does have the meaning there. 

This is it...


Speaks for itself really, this would be a reminder of the strength I've had through some recent tough times & a constant reminder for life that I can get through anything. 

Think I've talked myself into it now! 

The only problem is that my last tattoo hurt like mad & I fainted part way through so can I put myself through that again? Daft really isn't it, I can go through the last few months but am having trouble with a tattoo!! 

Looks like its a go! So when can I get it done? 

No comments:

Post a Comment