Thursday 25 July 2013

Running after treatment

Last night I completed my first run in 2 weeks. I was injured a few weeks ago with a stress fracture to the 3/4th metatarsals in my foot so had to rest for a while.
Then I was at the hospital last Thursday for treatment of my abnormal cells. But 5 days on and I felt well enough to go out for a light run. Managed 4K which isn’t a lot but I know I can now start building on this once again. 
It just goes to show what a PMA can do for you. 
Hoping to go out again this evening for another light run and see if I can stretch myself a little. Then a few days off before I really go for it at the weekend. 
Literally the best feeling in the world too, sounds silly but I’m sure those of you who also have been told you can’t do something that you enjoy so much will understand. 
Happy Running! 

No comments:

Post a Comment