Sunday 8 February 2015

A few good apps

There really is an app for everything!

Since finding out I am pregnant I've been Goggling away and found so many great blogs and websites just jam packed full of information but the most useful source I've found is a few key apps! 


My favourite app is Pregnancy+, once you complete all your details it gives you a day by day update on baby. Simon and I have been really excited every week learning about how big baby is compared to various fruits and what symptoms I'm about to get! It has some great interaction elements too so you can track your pregnancy. 

The photos of babies development are incredible & I'd thoroughly recommend this app to all expectant mums to be. 





Another app I've downloaded is BabyCentre UK, this doesn't show as much detail about baby as Pregnancy+ but it does have a great on-line community. You can join various forums, one which is with the other mums-to-be in your birth month. This is great and has really helped me over the past few months as all the mums are in the same boat and going through similar symptoms at the same time so it's really good to be feel like you're not on your own and symptoms are normal. 

The final app I've been using is Emma's Diary. This was recommended to me a few weeks ago so I've not entirely got to grips with it yet but it has a section for offers and money off which is great. One thing is for certain since finding our I'm pregnant I am always looking for a good bargain! 

I'd love to know about any apps, blogs or websites that you would recommend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment