Saturday 31 August 2013

Do It Yourself

Following my post yesterday about all the wedding talk, whilst out shopping today, EJ & I went along to HobbyCraft! I know what you're thinking we really know how to live. 

This shop brings on a whole new existence when you have a wedding to plan. EJ's face lite up & the place became a treasure chest, full of such great ideas. In theory, making & doing it all yourself sounds like a lot of fun & that you'll also be saving a lot of money, but I am wondering if you do? 

For all the great ideas we found none of us are what you would call creative so are wondering how some of these things will actually turn out. 


Lots of ideas have been noted down & once the venue has been confirmed I think we will be making many trips back to HobbyCraft. 

Has anyone else done decorations & invitations themselves for their weddings? I'd love to see what you came up with. 




No comments:

Post a Comment