Friday 16 August 2013

Wow!

Work birthday's literally rock! 
So after my post yesterday about work birthday's I can safely say I am not at all disappointed this year.

As I drove into work this morning I saw my face in our office window & knew instantly the girls had gone to town! 
They had covered a whole wall with photos of my face & decorated the office in my favourite colour - blue! I still can't stop smiling. 
I have cupcakes with my face on, giant balloons & even a few of my favourite things, planes & football! 






And to finish it all off a photo of me & Frank Lampard!! You just couldn't make it up! Sorry Christine, I've borrowed him for the day!
With lunch at Prezzo still on the agenda & I'm sure plenty more surprises to come this weekend, I'm a one very lucky soon-to-be 30 year old! 

Massive thanks to Gemma & Alex for being such wonderfully thoughtful work colleagues & friends. x




No comments:

Post a Comment